To Do List
To design a custom website, build a brand, and/or begin a graphic design campaign, it is critical that you consider the reason why. Oftentimes, we hear the comment: "I want a website and I want it to have the following features". Sometimes these cutting edge features serve to further the effectiveness of a website while other times the technology gets in the way of good user friendly design and functionality. This is why we recommend that you begin the process by asking the questions listed below. By sketching out a few thoughts, we can begin to discern more effectively what is really important to the overall project and deliver a well rounded campaign that achieves its goals.
- What are the goals for your business, organization or personal project?
- Do you have a website, and if so, how is it serving your needs and where does it fall short?
- How Technologically Savvy Are you? 1: "I know how to turn on a computer" and 10 - "I can write CSS/HTML and maybe some PHP"
- What do you hope to accomplish with your new web, print, brand identity project?
- What is your favorite website and logo? What attributes do you like about it?
- How often do you think you'll update your website and get online to communicate with your users?
- What is your timeline and budget?
Once you've had an opportunity to consider these instructive questions, please contact us to set up an exploratory session. This will give us the foundation from which a sound project proposal can be built.