The Gathering Place provides Adult Day services to promote empowerment, independence and quality of life for elders, adults with disabilities and their caregivers.
The Gathering Place was in need of a complete rebranding to align with it's new directors vision. For this project, they needed a logo, brochure, newsletter and website that was unified and conveyed clarity about their organization.
- Customize a Joomla Bamboo template (EcoLift) with CSS 2.0/ CSS 3.0
- Collaborate with the board of directors to design a new logo
- Redevelop the branding, look and feel to better convey their caring mission
- Craft a donations component to the website to encourage fundraising.
- Design a newsletter for print that could be maintained in Word.
- Design a brochure for the organization that is elegant, handcrafted, and useful.
- Develop innovative navigation that encourages learning and exploration.
- Setup a blog that shares the "Daily Lives" of the program attendees.